Beautiful Words To Live By
~ Author unknown
- Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind.
- You can’t change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
- Love. . .and you shall be loved.
- God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.
- All people smile in the same language.
- A hug is a great gift. . .one size fits all. It can be given for any occasion, and it’s easy to exchange.
- Everyone needs to be loved. . .especially when they do not deserve it.
- The real measure of a man’s wealth is what he has invested in eternity.
- Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
- It’s important for parents to live the same things they teach.
- If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for.
- Happy memories never wear out. . .relive them as often as you want.
- Home is the place where we grumble the most, but are often treated the best.
- Man looks at outward appearance, but God looks within.
- The choice you make today will usually affect tomorrow.
- Take time to laugh, for it is the music of the soul.
- If anyone speaks badly of you, live so none will believe it.
- Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears.
- Love is strengthened by working through conflicts together.
- The best thing parents can do for their children is to love each other.
- Harsh words break no bones, but they do break hearts.
- To get out of a difficulty, one usually must go through it.
- We take for granted the things that we should be giving thanks for.
- Love is the only thing that can be divided without being diminished.
- Happiness is enhanced by others, but does not depend upon others.
- You are richer today if you have laughed, given, or forgiven.
- For every minute you are angry with someone, you lose 60 seconds of happiness that you can never get back.
- Do what you can, for whom you can, with what you have, and where you are.
- Pray every day.
- The best gifts to give:
- To your friend. . .loyalty
- To your enemy. . .forgiveness
- To your boss. . .service
- To a child. . .a good example
- To your parents. . .gratitude and devotion
- To your mate. . .love and faithfulness
And check out the really good books at GoodShortBooks.com! Get some for yourself or to give as gifts! Watch the video here: